Here we go.

16 August 2009

Plate Spinning

Kicking up the dust by going through all of my belongings is making my allergies go wild, so I've got a nice B3nadryl swagger going on right now.

I've got so much going on in my brain right now. Images of paint swatches and wallpaper and purging, and packing, and call the realtor, and call the lender, and call mum, and oh yeah, don't forget to eat, go to work, and get some rest, and aaaachooo aaaachooo aaaachooo! I am so ready to be done with all of this. I know, I know, big crisis. I'm one of those people that does well on a normal schedule, so I feel way off.

We've still got a yard sale to contend with, the Arkansas Queen Eclipse Glasses show (with me coming up with a DJ set list!), and a vacation and all of the planning that requires. All before a tentative closing date.

Even though the contract for the house isn't set in stone, we figure it's a good idea to start going through our stuff to pack. Obvs, we get to work at a comfortable pace. Purging has been easier to do that I imagined. A new home will be a clean slate for sure. Too, if we find a place smaller than the one we live in now, well, I don't want to fill it with STUFF.

No comments:

Blog Archive